By - Firehawksmom
If I’ve learned anything from cartoons: if you hit your left pointer finger with a hammer it’ll fit perfectly! This was just a practice run!
Pattern: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ginger--wasabi (just did one color tho)
Yarn: KnitPicks Stroll-Dazzlepants
**PATTERN:** [Ginger & Wasabi](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ginger--wasabi) by [Kirsten Hipsky](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kirsten-hipsky)
* Category: Accessories > Hands > Gloves
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/khipsky/168103260/gingerbeauty_medium.jpg) [Img 2](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/khipsky/168103334/gingerbig_medium.jpg) [Img 3](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/khipsky/168103405/gingeralt2_medium.jpg) [Img 4](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/khipsky/168103452/gingeralt_medium.jpg)
* Price: Free
* Needle/Hook(s):US 1½ - 2.5 mm
* Weight: Fingering | Gauge: 40.0 | Yardage: 668
* Difficulty: 3.82 | Projects: 84 | Rating: 4.45
Please use caution. Users have reported effects such as seizures, migraines, and nausea when opening Ravelry links. [More details.](https://www.lizcorke.com/2020/07/26/2020-7-21-ravelry-accessibility/) | I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*
Good job! I especially like the yarn you used!
I was lucky this yarn was gifted to me. I've loved it so far